State Doctoral Exam and Dissertation Thesis Defence in Life SciencesOur PhD School student Sheng Zuo is… Read more »
The first collective state doctoral exams in DSP Life Sciences under CEITEC PhD schoolOn October 12 and 21, 2022, the… Read more »
LIFE SCIENCES PROGRAM
- Focused methodologically and analytically on the fields of bioanalytical instrumentation, cytogenomics, functional genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, development, and production biology (i.e. the omics approaches).
- Interdisciplinary and methodologically-focused field studying the structure and function of biologically active macromolecules – proteins, nucleic acids, and their functional complexes.
BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES PROGRAM
- Field methodically focused on the application of basic knowledge of molecular medicine to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of various human diseases, using state-of-the-art biomedical technologies.
For Advanced Materials and Nanosciences program, visit our website amn-phd.ceitec.cz
- Research institute specialising on life sciences and material sciences
- State-of the art research infrastructure (facilities, equipment)
- Emphasises interdisciplinary collaboration
- International teams - CEITEC is a member of multiple networks and collaborates with institutes across Europe