- The regular net income of PhD students in the Life Science program and Molecular Medicine is 22 000 CZK (ca 820 EUR) per month.
- This amount is guaranteed for the standard study period (4 years) assuming the fulfillment of study obligations).
- In case of good study results, the amount of monthly net income may be gradually increased according to the length of the study (by 1 000 CZK per year) up to the recommended amount 25 000 CZK in the 4th year of study.
- In the case of unsatisfactory fulfillment of the study plan, the Executive Committee of the Doctoral Board can, on the basis of the evaluation, decide on the reduction of the scholarship. It can be re-awarded if the following assessment confirms that the study plan is fulfilled satisfactorily.
- The regular monthly income of students in other study programs outside CEITEC PhD School varies depending on the faculty of study and supervisor's financial options.
Scholarship programs of the University Institute CEITEC MU:
For other financing opportunities, ask your supervisor and lab head.